The process plant at Mowana is a conventional crushing, screening, milling and flotation circuit. Following Cradle Arc’s refurbishment and recommissioning of the plant in 2017, it is now operating and ramping up towards delivering 1.2Mtpa. It is comprised of the following:
- Crushing and screening circuit consists of a primary jaw crusher (fed from the ROM pad), and secondary and tertiary cone crushers presenting a -16mm feed size to the mill
- Single F L Smith rubber lined 150tph ball mill
- Conventional dual oxide/sulphide flotation circuit
- Concentrate drying circuit, including a Larox filter
- Concentrate bagging station
- Tailings dewatering equipment
The proposed Dense Media Separation upgrade will double capacity to 2.6 Mtpa.